Monday, March 14, 2005

SOME QUOTES ON MARRIED LIFE

HI THERE.......

THESE R SOME QUOTES ON MARRIED LIFE..........(100% for Fun only!no way related with my ATTITUDE)

HAV FUN READING IT...............

All marriages are happy--it's the living together afterward that causes all the problems

The difference between marriage and death?- Dead people are free

The husband who wants a happy marriage should learn to keep his mouth shut and his checkbook open

The days just before marriage are like a snappy introduction to a tedious book

My wife doesn't care what I do away from home, as long as I don't enjoy it.

My wife has a split personality, and I hate both of them.My wife ran off with my best friend last week. I miss him!

Marry not a tennis player. For love means nothing to them.

Marriage still confers one very special privilege - only a married person can get divorced.

Marriage: A ceremony in which rings are put on the finger of the lady and around the hands and feet of the man

Marriage is a three ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring, and suffering.

If you are afraid of loneliness, do not marry

Honolulu - it's got everything. Sand for the children, sun for the wife& sharks for the wife's mother

By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher. – Socrates

There was a man who said, "I never knew what happiness was until I got married...and then it was too late!"Love is one long sweet dream, and marriage is the alarm clock.They say when a man holds a woman's hand before marriage, it is love; after marriage, it is self-defense.

When a newly married man looks happy, we know why. But when a ten-year married man looks happy, we wonder why.

There was this lover who said that he would go through hell for her. They got married, and now he is going through hell.

Son: How much does it cost to get married, Dad?
Father: I don't know son, I'm still paying for it.

Son: Is it true? Dad, I heard that in ancient China, a man doesn't know his wife until he marries.
Father: That happens everywhere, son, everywhere!

Marriage is not a word. It is a sentence--a life sentence

No comments: